برنامج SMS-it ارسال رسائل نصية و صورية و نغمات Video , pictures , ringtones من الكمبيوتر للجوال
أفضل برنامج لإرسال رسايل الى الجوال (عادي – وسائط – صور) عبر الإنترنت مجاناً برنامج SMS-it 3.7.8 حصرياً من بوابة المخلافي وبرابط مباشر
برنامج SMS-it ارسال رسائل نصية و صورية و نغمات (Video, pictures, ringtones) من ال كمبيوتر للجوال ..
ارسال رسائل مجانية البرنامج كتير رائع
Sending through the Internet:
· SMS-it! can send messages through the Clickatell.com gateway. Clickatell allows you to set up an account and buy blocks of SMS. You can then send the messages either through their web site or through our SMS-it!. You can send text, pictures and ringtones Sending through the mobile phone:
· When you send the message through your mobile phone (attached to the computer), SMS-it! will use the parameters (Sender ID, SMS center, etc) of your phone to send the message. Sending will work the same as when sending messages from your phone, except that you type the message on your computer.
· Not all phone manufactures implement however a link to the
· computer (IR port or serial cable link). You can send text, pictures and ringtones. Having the mobile phone connected to the computer has the
· additional advantage that you can transfer data from your phone to the computer and back. IE you can synchronize your phone book and archive received SMS on your computer.
Sending through the modem:
· Sending the message through a modem will connect to a SMSC (SMS center) that relays your message to its destination. There are several mobile phone providers that offer this modem dial-up. The connection is to a local server (not to the internet), hence you need to chose a SMSC that is within your region.
· Alternatively you may select to dial a server abroad, but the
· communication cost will be expensive. There are two different protocols supported by the SMSC, either XIO/TAP or UCP. XIO/TAP is an older protocol initially designed for pager messages. SMSCs that support this protocol will not be able to process pictures or ringtones. They can only process text messages and can not send the SenderID. SMSCs that support the UCP protocol can send text, pictures and ringtones and support sending of the SenderID